Thread: Braless locals
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Braless locals

sorry that this is a sighting of a non local, but she's spotted on local soil. please bear with me.

every night after dinner, i will have a stroll in the neighborhood to chill and smoke away like chimney, because OC forbid smoking at home. recently discovered that there was a PRC lady in her late 30s or at max early 40s who usually hang out at the study corner at 1 of the blocks, to smoke her not so aromatic chinese brand smoke, while she gets deeply engrossed chatting on her phone. maybe she's using those calling cards, because I notice she is always there around the same timing. and she will only go home when her battery flat.

from side profile, can see her slight belly bulge, her figure is well maintain, but her hair look like she doesn't own a comb. her limbs are also not flabby, so i think maybe she holds a labor intensive job.

when i initially spotted her, i didn't think that there was anything to look at, but few weeks ago when i decided to hang out that study corner for smokes, i noticed that she's almost always not wearing bra, because can see the raisins.

and because she's always so immersed in her chatting on the phone, she doesn't notice that i've been starring at her tits almost every night when i'm there.

some nights she would wear overside t-shirt, like a sleeping dress, and when she sits, she likes to cross her legs up to lean them against the table, so not only can see her braless tits, can also see voluntary upskirt

shiok!