View Single Post
Old 13-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

I'm writing here so bros can knock some sense into me.

I have been going overseas for work regularly.
Visited a FL and thought her service was great + looks gum me.
I got her number so we can coordinate outcall to my hotel next time.

Fast forward 1 mth, the outcall happened.
FYI, the market in this country is that outcall is more expensive than incall (usually 2x price)

Somehow, bonking in a nice hotel room feels so much more special than in a fuck joint and i really enjoyed it. After that bonk, we used google translate to chit chat for quite some time until she left. The whole time she was caressing me, sayang me, and kissing me on and off.

I proposed the next day she come to my hotel again (i did not talk about money at all, i also did not mention about any service), she said she will come. She even video call me out of the blue and chit chat awhile while i watch her do her school work (she is a student)
After that i told her to hurry finish her school work and come over.
Suddenly she went awol (WA one gray tick) so I realized i probably got played out.
Until when I was about to sleep at midnight she call me again and tell me if she should come. I said yes. She came to my hotel, eat room service, chit chat. I was tired that day so I nego for her to come back the next day and stated my price. She agreed and said we should sleep. We then snuggled in bed and sleep without any sexual stuff although i freeroam her while she was sleeping. Next morning i had to leave for work and requested for short bbbj (did not release) from her but told her to come back again after my work.

She came again on the 3rd night and we passionately fucked.
Ordered room service for her to eat and then she said she couldn't stay overnight as she has school the next day. I was disappointed because I thought she would stay and we could snuggle in bed. I paid her and she left after giving me a hug and some kisses.

I genuinely felt sad when she left my hotel room... the feeling is more emotional rather than lustful.

I quite gongtao/KC and texted her saying i am stupid for thinking she would spend her time with me without business transaction. She said she feels comfortable with me, business or not. Then she apologized for disappointing me and not staying the night. I went abit siao and kept telling her i miss her and everything, while juggling texting my girlfriend back in SG.

At this point, I keep thinking about this girl rather than my gf.
When I got back to SG and went home, despite my gf snuggling with me, i'm just thinking of this girl. I'm going back to said country in a month and she said she is waiting for me. I told her I want to spend time with her during my time there, outside of just sex. She agreed. I told her to state a price but she ignored that question.

Now, I keep thinking about her every now and then. How?
Will this just pass?

This reminds me of last time when i visit a ML almost every day, and bring her out for meals, without any extra mileage at all.

Am i just a big carrot?