View Single Post
Old 20-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
Gentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

It's been at least 6 years since my last visit to the place. Jio few frens and we went there last week. Previously was known as Roman Spa and the complex was Eden. Now is Zon and the spa is NZ Spa. Compared to years ago, the complex has quieten down a lot. Anyway still love this spa because of the facility, particularly the pool. Opted for 238 package and enjoyed the jacuzzi plus food and drinks.

A short FR on No. 78:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

We started the session with small chat and she asked if I wanted massage first or straight to business. I opted for business first. Her cat bath was good and her AR can send you to heaven. She does AR in two positions. First I laid on my back and after she had licked for quite a while, she asked me to turn around and went into doggy position. She started ARming for me again with my legs spread wide. She was tongue licking my hole and flicking alot till I really buay tahan. While she was licking, her hand went to caress my cock and balls. Sibei siok. Her last position was lying down with her face facing my balls and she licked and sucked them. It was one of the best BBBJ i ever had. I could not take it long and turned her around and sucked on her nipples and then painted her. She enjoyed the painting so much that she kept asking me to lick more. After about 10mins of painting, I think she had an orgasm as she moaned loudly and suddenly shivered and shaked hard.

Seeing this, I immediately stopped my painting and asked her to be on top. I only tried one position and that is with her on top, back facing me. She sat on me then she crossed her legs. First time having this kind of position and yes from the mirror, it was a very beautiful sight. Then she started rocking and this position took me only about 5mins before I released my load. Knowing I had shot, she did not stop her rocking and kept on for another min or so before stopping. We then showered together before calling it a day.

Overall, it was a good f but I was disappointed because there was no massage after that. She straight away changed the bed sheets after our shower. I think this place has became a f place already. Will go back again for the facilities.