View Single Post
Old 21-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 5

Mike ORD not long after my relationship with Sharon and never contacted us since then. Life went on as normal for me and Nick, just like 2 couples going drinking every weekend. I stays over with Sharon and Cynthia every weekends after clubbing. I gets to see Cynthia more often but was yet further and further away from getting her. Not until one special occasion.

My Birthday!!!

We celebrated my birthday at club xxx but it just seems like another drinking session but with an extra cake. Everyone was high but not drunk and i remember there's some soccer match going on that Nick have to leave slightly earlier. After he left, we were kinda bored also and decides to proceed home. After reaching the condo, both the ladies proceeds to bathe while i took a few cans of beer and drinks in the living room. After a while, Cynthia is done bathing and came out of her room. As i'm no stranger to her, she normally wears a XL t-shirt and a panties. As she walks pass the living room,

Cynthia: Wah, birthday boy drinking alone ah? So pathetic...

Me: Haha... I'm used to drinking alone... Chill ya...

Cynthia: Mind if i join you? (Sits on the sofa opposite me)

Damn, the direct view gives me a hard on straight away. I might force myself on her any moment... Just then, here comes the spoiler...

Sharon: Wah, extended drinking session huh?

Cynthia: Yupz! Come and grab your beer ya...

Sharon: Hmmm... How fun can it be by drinking beer alone? (Wents back into her room and comes back with some clorets look alike pills)

*Drops 2 into Cynthia's and my beer*

Sharon: This shall do...

Cynthia: What was that? Ecstacy?

Sharon: Of course not, it's something like sleeping pills la... Helps to relax 1...

Cynthia: Oh i see... But sleeping pills with beer? Is it ok?

Sharon: Don't worry, me and Beast always does that.

Cynthia: Alrite...

After a few cans of beer

Cynthia: Hey, i cannot make it already. Think your sleeping pill is kicking in, time for me to turn in.. Good night guys and happy birthday Beast...

Me: Alrite, good night to you too...

Sharon: *Yawns*

Me: I think you should turn in too...

Sharon: What about you?

Me: Miss, i haven't bathe leh... I'll turn in after i bathe...

Sharon: Okie... Don't take too long ya... (Kisses me on the cheeks)

After bathing, i went back to Sharon's room, she's already sounded asleep. I suddenly have the idea of checking Cynthia out and i went over to her room. Cynthia usually sleeps with the door closed but not locked. I opens her door, and went in. She's also asleep.

Me: Cynthia? Cynthia?

No reactions. I decides to check her out. She was coverd by her blanket, i turns over her blanket revealing the lower half of her body. Gosh, she smells so good. Her legs looks so delicious... lol... I starts to feel up her slim and long legs, with that, come's a instant hard on. So fast? So easy? Well, girls that doesn't belongs to me turns me on real fast. There's no reaction from her so i decides to go in further. (I guess i'm bolder under the influence of the pill and alcohol)
I spread her legs a little and starts to feel her pussy with her panties on. I'm so turned on now.

I told myself, even if i can't gets to fuck her tonight, i must at least have a taste of her pussy. I pulled down her panties and there's still no reaction from her. I guess the pills took over her. Now, i could see her pussy even though the room is dark. It looks so clean, juicy and delicious. I starts to give it a lick, it kind of taste sweet. Haha... I'm trying very hard to control myself, licking it slowly. It gets juicier and juicier. I'm getting more and more out of control. I starts to eat the whole of the pussy sucking it with my mouth and roams my hands up to her breast. I could feel the small nipples she have and fondling her breast feels so good.

Suddenly,

Cynthia: MMmmmm......

That gives me a shock of my life.. But i'm not gonna stop now. I removed the entire blanket and lifted her shirt revealing her breast. Gosh! My favourite pink nipples!!! I starts to lick her nipples and sucking it softly while my hand rubs and fingers her pussy. My dick is as hard as a metal rod now. I decides to charge in without hesitating. Here i come!!!

Sticking my dick into her pussy, she moans softly. She seems weak to even talk, but i could hear some words coming out from her.

Cynthia: What are you doing? (Moaning softly and weakly)

I starts to french her stopping her from talking. She have no strength to struggle with my body over her in missionary position. I'm thrusting my dick in and out while i french her and fondles her breast. I starts to lick her ears and it seems like her ears are her G-spot. She seems to be floating in the sky. I carry on fucking her and licking her ears. She's starting to enjoy it. I've totally no intention to change to other position as not the affect the momentum. There's no words i can describe the feeling i have. I continues to fuck her and licking her all over her ears, cheeks and breast... This action lasted for quite some time till i'm sweating a little and finally, the alert of cumming is on. I pulls my dick out and pcc on her stomach.

Me: AAaaaahhhhhhhh..... Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ (Unloading on her stomach)

Cynthia seems to be panting a little, with her eyes closed. I was panting too, weared out from the session, i lies down hugging her, resting her head on my chest. I'm enjoying this moment right now that i couldn't sleep although i was very tired. The feeling of hugging her after sex is as enjoyable as sex. My mind is filled with happiness i never had. Haha... I soon fell asleep smiling...

I think i've totally forgotten of my alleged gf(Sharon) sleeping next door. Haha... Any idea what's gonna happen the next day? Stay tuned for more...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING