View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
Wah wah... Nowadays you also become high flyer liao hor....
Must take care of your health wor... At the rate you going, try to take more tonics hor.....
Well, no choice for me leh..can't find love and sextisfaction in home ground..so got to go seek consolation from abroad. Besides, I find these part of the world have more fresh air and more land to move around, less pest too.. And worst now, the SG authority is gonna clamp down on all the tuina/massage parlours soon. This will send all the desperate CH guys into hunting mode...which will create more shortage of girls..hahaha

So how sis, when you want to join me to the land of Gong Tao (China), there are lots of handsome and charming men around to pamper you. Once you go there, you will not want to return home..heehee

My HK girlfriend are good in preparing health tonics, so no problem to get it hard and up in no time..hahaha