View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

My phone rang suddenly and I saw that it was Pinky.I immediately picked up the call and she asked me whether her mom is with me. Mandy was still begging Shane,without even noticing I was on the phone. Pinky heard her mother's voice and asked me what was happening and I told her exactly. She didnt believe me and I put on video call mode and placed my phone towards Mandy and Shane. Although it was dark behind, Pinky could still see Mandy enjoying and moaning. Pinky told Shane to stop but he told her its Mandy who asked him to fuck her. Mandy realised too late and she was toi embarrassed to face her daughter as she turned her head sideways again but not long later,started moaning as Shane penetrated his cock slowly into the opening of her pussy.Pinky was furious and demanded him to stop, however Mandy told him to insert more and asked Pinky to hang up.As the couple started to fuck, i talked to Pinky on the phone and she wanted to know where were we heading to, I told her i could go back to pick her up,and she agreed.