View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
I am not experience enough in hcmc but my little excursion has been very fruitful and rewarding so far.

Agree with Fallen11 - most viet gals are friendly and easy to make friends.

anyone heading there next week Friday to Sun - want to catch up PM me.

cheers
Yea they're friendly.
1 key point is that u must show them some respect.
Vietnamese girls are easily jealous and can get very crazy when they do.
U dont have to be an all out gentleman, just do the things u are ought to do when dating yer gf for the 1st time. Gifts are not compulsory and i personally do not recommend giving them any gifts during the 1st meeting.
Keep yer messaging to other gfs to a minimum when u're out with her. Most of them dun mind, but it can be a big turnoff if u keep messaging someone else when u're with her. Even when the girl u are with has mutual understanding/agreement that both of u are only flings.
I understand not all vietnamese girls give men the due respect. For these i just cut short the meeting and evade. Never contact them again after that.

In such arrangements with vietnamese girls, please understand one thing.
It wont last forever. My advice is enjoy while it lasts.
Dun be too serious about it.
They have their own life too and dun expect them to wait for u all the time just to meet up with u once a month or even less often than that.
Try not to get too sad when a girl stop contacting u.
Just move on to the next one.

1 common thing i found from vietnam girls is that at some point of sex, they would ask u to do it without condom & shoot inside them.
I never did as they told and always use a condom without fail.
Quite a number of girls would try to ask some money from u sometime after that, giving some sob story or say that they're pregnant from yer shooting... etc.
To me, these are the hints for me to cut them loose.
Of course i would question them how it happened etc, to find the signs that they're telling lies when the points dun fit.

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:09 PM.