View Single Post
Old 26-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: ★ INNOCENCE 单纯 ★ PROBABLY THE SWEETEST SYT EVER ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★

For the very first time, I have had the honour to take 1st blood and I must say that she is definitely a popular ML in the making.

Really don't wish to post this MR but I had promised her to do so, hence her wish is my command (guess I'm already KC-ed). A true blue SYT with long wavy hair, a touch of naivety which makes her a great fit to her name here. Wasn't expect much but when I saw her waving at me, I knew I was in luck!

Some inexperience and unsure of what to do as I was her 1st customer, she still keeps her cheerfulness and smile that really melts my heart. After shower, opt for 2x HJ and boy the sensual feeling is amazing!! Her sweet yet sultry look with nice fair complexion & slim figure, I was at cloud nine for the 1st shot and it was intense. We chatted a lot and she has a very sweet personality that makes you very at ease. We thought that the 2nd shot could be a challenge as I have been having late nights for World Cup, but she had gone 1 step up to intensify the session and 2nd shot came quickly when I wanted it to last longer. You will have to try and know what I had experienced.

Overall a fantastic experience and kudos to TS litiger for bring her in. I will surely be her regular from now on. Pls take good care of her and be gentle.. have fun guys

Looks - 9.5/10 she has that kawaii look like a Jap
Figure - 8.5/10 slim and B cup, fits her perfectly
GFE - 9/10 I'm smitten by her..
HJ - 9/10 patient and sensual..luv it!
RTM - absolutely