View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 9
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: modern mumbai lady looking for local men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbum View Post
Have u wondered maybe there are several indian girls who prefer Chinese. In that case, all malay girls who post ad seeking chinese are the same person? I googled these ads on that locanto thing and didnt find any of such title though? And i don't use locanto,.
Hello I am a Singaporean Chinese citizen born and bred in Singapore.

I was formerly from Sydney, Australia and had an Australian Citizenship before I was forced to give up my Australian Citizenship in favour of my original Singaporean Citizenship by the Singaporean Governments.

My cock is 7.5 inches long erect and I stand at 1.85m tall. I look very young even though I am in my mid 40s.

All my former girlfriends are Indian and/or Malay because I always had a sexual fetish of impregnating and marrying dark-skinned girls.

I lost my virginity to an Indian BBW Big Beautiful Woman who has had the biggest breasts ever which are so huge that the breasts nipples fall below her vagina.

Please respond to my PM with your contacts details so that we can meet up to have the best sex possible.

❤️