View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! I u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!

Thanks for sharing the joke. Lol.