Thread: Golden Mile
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Golden Mile

Went exploring and came across this lady I’ve never seen before. Decided to try since she did call out to me for massage (I prefer more proactive ones compared to those sit there use phone and act all entitled).

Long story short, no regrets. Standard pricing and damn her massage is much better than most I’ve experience at GM before, and I’ve tried quite a few shops/MLs before. She massaged in many countries before, including Russia (wow). She’s really pretty too IMO, the lao chio type, compared to most there. Definitely for MILF lovers and boob lovers. Probably natural Ds with some tummy fat but that’s expected.

Asked her why I’ve never seen her before. Apparently she’s here on holiday and not always at shop. So if you wanna catch her, best to contact her first. Sorry bros gotta protect this gem at her request, only sharing with bros with good rep or good milf with good massage to exchange. PM me for contact info. She can speak decent English too, another plus point!