View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
with the BPL suspended, lets have some filler

Bruno Fernandes has been named the BPL player of the month *clap clap*

next up, lets do a ranking of ogs' signings so far...

5. Daniel James - made a quick impact initially but has since gone quiet. but he is still young and developing and his pace is a headache for defenders, most effective as a winger in a counter-attacking style

4. Odion Iglaho - last minute jan loan signing, made an impact with some goals scored, ogs is likely to use him as a plan b/targetman/rotating the players

3. Harry Maguire - at no.3 due to price tag, newly installed captain, adds a defensive solidity despite not pacy, likely to score more from set pieces with the arrival of Fernandes

2. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - really times his tackles well, at 22 he will be the 1st choice right back for club and country for the next 10 yrs

1. Bruno Fernandes - immediate impact, man u has gone unbeaten since his arrival, he is talismanic, good vision and passing range, good at set pieces, cocky af when taking penalties , can't wait for next season
Now For players who dun deserved to be at Manchester United next season

1) Pogba since always thinking of going to Real Madrid pls let him go ASAP

2) lingard I dun think he should even be playing in the premier league prob league 1 suit him better

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers