View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3123 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
FR - A green signboard shop at Blk 3XX (opposite swimming complex)

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

This place is ideal for cheongsters on a budget and don't mind lack of privacy.

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.
Hi Bro, can share the contact and location. Thanks in advance