Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sandman101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by CIMKing
Pasted this from the "post ur tirak" thread..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by siamcutey
Many of the guys(not in this forum) who have seen it done it will have even more real life stories to tell.

SC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha...cannot resist posting something. I have many many stories to tell. Now too late and too tired to type. The condensed version is as follows:

Anyway, I agree totally. Ultimate tirak?
What's the point?
What is the criteria on being the ultinate tirak? (Is it subsidise?Is it come ur house? or is it let u meet her parents?) In the short space of 1 year and 4months, I went thru all the above with 3 different girls, but almost the same outcome.
1)I am not their one and only tirak(lost contact with the 1st ger liao) and
2)The last 2 gers still wanna work in the same line.

The interesting thing is I met these girls in different parts of their 'cycle' in the flesh trade. The 1st i met 3mths b4 she went back. The 2nd girl was my 'tirak' for 10 months, she went back and is in London now(bro Yomun, u know her too). Told me not to wait for her becos she still had many places to go to 'find money'. The 3rd girl is a FL i met recently, went her house and met her parents twice in rural Thailand. And what do u think is going to happen?.... She coming to work here this month.

After countless mind games, I really really dun feel a single tinge of bitterness. Because it's like that. They all want to earn money. You will never be their only. So many many causal bonks have told me they just wanna earn money, take care of their family by themselves and 1 girl even advised me not to fall for WLs. Her words were "because they love money". They all say, men can wait. We are still young.

Really, that is the truth of the matter. If I put myself in their shoes, if I come from the same developing country, if I have the same circle of WL friends, very honestly, I would choose the same route. The 3rd girl told me, why work so hard for so little money when u can earn so much more so comfortably? If u understand Thai and u listen to their conversations, u will really understand they are looking for the easiest way to earn the most money.

I'm not saying these girls are really poor and they are desperate for the money to keep their families alive. More often than not, these girls really are the major breadwinner in the family. BUT given the low cost of living, I really question how much she provided are wants and how much are needs. And be it BKK girls or Chiangrai girls, they all spend quite freely on branded goods and the BKK nightlife. Like SC ever said, money easy come easy go; or something like that.

His point about the circle of WL friends is very very VERY right. The influence these WLs have on each other is huge. Just like any normal chap in the street. Aiya, something about the "near red become red, near black become black" chinese proverb. How can a girl not be tempted about working in this trade when 90% of her friends are WLs and looking for the best place to earn the biggest bucks? Shall I work in BKK? or shall I go SG? Japan? Australia? London? the usual list....

I used to be sceptical about SC's negativity abt these girls. But as I went down the path myself, I seem to recall having read all my real life happenings in sammyboy. I could even predict the chain of events! Hahaha!

Aiya, condensed version still become so long-winded....jialat..anyway, good luck to all those still aspiring to be the ultimate tirak. I know u can get a great sense of satisfaction from accomplishing the feat, because it's really a HUGE hill to climb. But after u get to the top, maybe u would find a lot of guys there already..and then u realised it wasn't really worth the effort.

Don't ever put ur heart in it. It's a sure-lose game.

Finally,
CIMKing

I like what bro edkoh mentioned in his earlier post "there may be many man (farang or us) who are blind or chose to remain blind but not every Thai is out to cheat and lie. They are real success stories too and if we chose to ignore that, it is itself a form of blindness. No doubt all who thread have to be careful."

It captures the essence of a relationship with a Thai WL doesn't it?

I am one who always tries to see the good in all people. As bro CIMKing had rightly pointed out, with the environment that these girls are in (WL colleagues and all), it would be foolish to deny the influence it exerts on the girls. But I think rather than saying that one shouldn't put the heart in a sure-lose game, perhaps it is worth exploring how we can turn the situation around gradually. Perhaps we have to explore how one can improve on their relationship from various levels of perspectives.

Basically what I am saying is, why focus on the negatives and let it paralyse all? Take heed of the inherent dangers (which bro SC has kindly shared with all), but move forward.