View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Continue from part 1.

(A) The next day, as usual we wake up at 6am, shower together with hubby and he would doggie me in the bathroom..our usual routine.

Our Maid had prepare our breakfast, we ate our breakfast and hubby goes off at 7:30am..
i change into something comfortable as I know I have to change into their model clothes, I put on a blue loose dress with sleeves at the shoulder and I put on make up, bundle my hair up put on my high heel took my tote bag and went out bidding good bye to little girl and maid.
I hail a taxi as the company is at the north side.., soon taxi arrived,
Me: uncle Yishun xxxxx xxxx
Uncle ok.

The taxi stop exactly at the shop along the road side. I paid him and alighted.

~~~~~~~~~

(B) Me: Did he made advance?
J: no, he so professional, that he didn't do anything..he show all the shoot, I was surprised that I could do all that, infact my juice is flowing.
Me: Like what now, my juice flowing.
J then stretch her hand to touch mine..
J: wow so wet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(C) I reach my block after 30 mins.
I took the lift up to my floor, press the bell, my maid open the door carrying my little girl, I took over from her as she took my tote bag and went to my bedroom to put on my chair.
I carry my baby girl. " Mummy is back, got miss mummy" I kiss her chubby cheek, she smile ge..ge ge.
I carry her to the kitchen pour myself a glass of water, dink it as baby hand touch the glass.." no no, cannot girl"
Call mummy, she " ma...ma…"
Kiss her check mmmmm.muack.

Our maid came and took over,
Me: ok baby milk milk, neh neh time..
As my maid lay her putting on her back, letting her holding her milk bottle, she curl her legs up holding the milk bottle..ohhh. baby notti, as I tickle her chubby cheek..where did she learn from, maid said that she dunno she just do la.

I went into my bedroom close the door took off my dress..leave it in the floor, I took out my bra and panty went to bath room and put it in the basket.

I turn on the shower, letting the shower running over my head hoping to clear all those posing from my brain...I stand under shower for abt 19 min apply body foam and rub all over..cleansing my body with the shower, dry my self and hang back the towel, walk to wardrobe, took out a long tee place over my head and I pull down. I didn't put on panty as later hubby will take it off.

I went out to check my baby girl she is fast asleep on the cradle nettinh she was smiling as she sleep so adorable..
Feel so touched n steamed reading these parts of the TS sis' story

(A)...love the way she describes the scenario of a typical morning for a young married couple preparing to go to work with the kid or baby at home...a little bit of quickie sex with her hubby 1st , then a quick breakfast tgt b4 bidding baby goodbye n rushing off to work

(B)...so steamed she had her wet pussy touched by another woman J, the boss' wife quite unexpectedly i believe while doing her photoshoot work

(C)...similarly love how she describes the situation when the mummy comes home from work, so happy to see baby n play with her a little while ...such display of warm family love for their kids...then dinner n after that a hot bath ..n esp the steamy part when after the bath she will wear the least clothes back on esp with no panties or underwear to make it easier for her hubby to access her pussy later at the end of the night when they make love n reward themselves with a round or 2 of enjoyable sex b4 falling asleep hugging each other after a tiring day at work

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-05-2021 at 11:43 PM.