View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 6

Woke up early today feeling itchy. Walked around and decided to try some other local dishes. Ordered like a boss since its my last full day here.

Dick itchy and felt like it wasnt really thoroughly cleared so went 7th Heaven. Choose Cat or Kat cant recall clearly...all i remember was her firm tits that were so nice to squeeze. Her tits are one of those I had difficulty differentiating between man made and natural. It felt so soft and natural from all angles but look alittle too firm to be true. Anyway she extracted to living juice out of me that it felt so good to feel my balls empty. Just that her suction was a little too strong it felt painful after that.

Went to do some shopping and filled my bags to the brim and head for drinks again. No luck with girls this trip went home alone. Not wanting to leave Bangkok with a bang so i tried my luck and msg Noey from previous day and she was willing to come see me at my hotel. Had 2 good rounds of sex and chit chat before she left. Her service is indeed awesome, no wonder many SG fans are visiting her daily.