View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang Hotel girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
WL: Yummy - not so yummy after all

Reached there and after IC being recorded by the reception I took a lift up. When the door was opened got a shock. This lady is at least 10 years older than the picture and is at least 10 pounds heavier. Can see her thighs and butt were big and she's definitely on the fleshy side.
Was given a towel and asked to shower alone. After showering was asked to lie on a bed and she immediately capped my little brother. A couple of licks on my chest and she proceeded to bj.

Touched her tits she complained painful. In fact can't touch anywhere. After 3 mins of bj she asked me to mount her. Knn asked her to cowgirl she refused. After a few thrusts still couldn't come out she proceeded to hj.
All over in 20 mins and she dressed up and ready to receive the next sucker.
Overall its one of the worse encounters I had. Not only is she untouchable she is also impatient.

Look: 5/10 its quite dim in the room so don't know whether its the same person in the picture.
Body: 5/10 bak chye type
Tits: 7/10 nice and natural but can't touch
BJ: 4/10 no thrust
GFE: 0/10 no small talk, looks fierce, very unfriendly
RTF: Not even FOC

Perhaps I am unlucky and maybe some of you can get better service. For me its a waste of time and money.
I have tried a few MLs from this site and all turned quite well except this. Anyway will continue to explore as this is just a minor setback.
Wah, read already I also buei song for you man.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ