View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyop View Post
Hi,
I can completely understand and am in a similar situation as OP. A FL and I sort of liked each other over our sessions and then we decided to get into a relationship. I am attached and she even said that if I was single we would get married immediately. Things were good the 1st month, (sex was awesome, FJ was raw, sometimes cum inside) and I just buy her stuff (some quite expensive) where I try to be a normal boyfriend to her. But soon my insecurities set in and I tried to restrict her from doing a lot of things (such as overnight booking or having sex with clients that pays her to drink or eat). Then I broke up with her (1st time breakup) because it was too much for me to bear then and I was scared that I will lose her eventually.
However, I really couldn't let her go and then patched things up with her. However, she became more guarded and like OP, I always get jealous why she can't she just give me like more time when we meet up and I was "deprioritized". I felt like my money spent on her was worth less than the money spent by her clients. The last straw was when one client paid her quite a significant amount for her to travel with him for a couple of days and that's when I thought, I really needed to get out of this (2nd time breakup). If not, I will always feel very inferior in the reln and will go crazy imagining all the stuff that he would get to do with her which I do not get.
Well, shame on me but 2nd time I still failed to go cold turkey. I still couldn't get over her and now we still "hook up" and I basically try to bury my emotions and just treat her as a FwB (ie try not to ask about her work or intervene). However she then requested that I sort of give her a monthly notional stipend and still have "access" to the past activities that we had. I hate to think of her as just a working girl or using her as I do care for her and would be willing to wait till she hits her targets.

I am truly at a loss of what to do bros. The flesh is weak. Should I just think of myself as a customer or just slowly break contact with her or be cheeky and reduce the payment everytime I see her?

incremental changes bro, you know the direction you need to go, if you can't take a step towards there, take 1/2 a step, can't take half a step, just turn your body and look at the correct way, just do 1% more each time and then to use a cliche, time will heal all wounds.

start with delay contact by a couple of hours then a day, then 2 days, in between find new ML or try something new to distract yourself, it'll help.

gd luck.