View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Tbh don't have a clue whether the Reds shall eventually make a marquee signing before the summer transfer window closes bro.

Somehow i am back to being pessimistic again as i dont think we have the cash unless we are able to sell first and i dont see this happening because other clubs are also cash strapped because of covid.

On a positive note, looks like our preseason training is going quite smoothly. VVD finally getting some much needed game time, Keita seems to be fit and strong(just have to hope for the best on this one!), Konate fitting in nicely, Elliott might have a chance to stay instead of being loaned out again, Tsimikas looks pretty good and even Minamino appears to be playing quite well. Also there is a young kid by the name of Kaide Gordon who looks to be one for the future.

Really looking forward to our opening game against Norwich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Now I am sure after offering new contracts to Trent, Fabinho, Alisson and Salah, maybe a big name signing.

I think Liverpool do not want to upset those current players which they deemed important to keep before the big signing.

I am sure many MC players will be unhappy with Grealish big signing especially Sterling, etc.