View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Impregnated by Vampire

Teren smirked and took a step towards the door. Lowering his voice, he said, “Good enough to know that last night, Tracey asked you if you would…” Teren looked over at me and then took a step to Ben, whispering something in his ear.

Ben paled, his mouth dropping. “Jesus, Teren! We weren’t even in the same building as you.”

Teren raised an eyebrow. “I know…”

Ben paled more, his blue eyes as wide as lakes. “Oh, that means they all…”

Teren grinned and nodded and Ben shut his mouth, flushing with colour as he said, “God, I wish I’d known that earlier.” He cringed and shrugged. “Sorry.”

Teren laughed and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, I’ve heard worse.” Then Teren cringed and Ben let out a nervous laugh. Sighing at the both of us, Hot Ben shook his head and finally opened the door to leave. I was happy that he was at least not screaming at the top of his lungs. Muttering goodbye, he practically fled the room that had probably just changed his entire view on life.

I sighed and walked up to Teren, clasping his hand. He sighed and looked down on me. Not knowing what about that to comment on, I playfully said, “So…what did Tracey ask him?” I grinned and Teren grinned with me.

“You don’t want to know,” he whispered in my ear as he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder. “Now what do we do, Teren?”

He sighed and rested his head against mine. “Now…we get married.”

To Be Continued on Next Chapter... ... ...