Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not sarcasm, u young, with 100k, u can get laid, why not me? Further, I am young, handsome, willing to spend 1 mil a night for a decent food and proper beer. Guess more gers will flock to me?

Hang Buom is a street where there are a lot of foreigners, small and backpacker hotels in that area. A lot of foreigners sitting by the street having cheap beer. Night market are around there too... I tried most of the bars and pubs there in that area... like dragonfly, king pirates....

I can't walk there but taxi about 130k... might try to find those small dirty alleys for watered down 5k beer Not to drink but to check on whether dirty cheap beer exists.

Still dunno what food. Dun tell me the peanuts, rice crackers, etc on the table. U mentioned 100k to get drunk. Watered down beer, got u drunk or sick?

Hmmmm .........