View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for su xiao. TL;DR: heavy discount on face, and go if you like sensual only. RTM: i wouldn't

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/su-xiao-massage/

location: central. familiar place. no issue for drivers/foot soldiers alike.

face/body: face wise, minimum 30-40% discount. its her in the photos yes, but the chubbiness of her face was obviously photoshopped away heavily. body wise, still quite banging with shapely boobs and ass but tummy rolls are evident. i guesstimate mid to late 30s.

attitude: i struggle abit here. for a good 5-10 mins after i showered and laid down, she was focused on her phone, and did not start her service. however, i was still chatting with her and she was still replying to me. so i have no idea whether that was her SOP or what. in any case i was roaming her already anyway.

massage: its not what you're here for and neither was i. suffice to say it was a brief 3 mins and pointless. full disclosure: i didnt lie face down from the beginning so your massage experience might be different. shes FN though.

sensual: her saving grace? long catbath and many positions of BJ and finger/nipple teasing, at least she was accommodating to requests. no CIM - i suspect might have to top up but was under the impression that $120 was the all in price. that one is on me.

ending shower, but thereafter she requested me to take a seat (for what?) and she went back to focus on her HP, for another good 5-10 mins.

in and out 50 mins, and that was inclusive of the 10-15 mins lying around doing nth + 2 showers. i normally dont really care about the timings as long as i enjoyed the session but this left abit of a sour taste. however, she is overall still quite friendly and chatty. but, i wouldnt RTM. YMMV.