View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Totally. The PRC streetwalkers standing outside Darlene hotel that stretch (lor 6-8?), some were so gorgeous like today's influencer or model standard. I remembered the asking prices range from $80-$100. The really pretty ones will ask for $100, the medium range gals will ask for $80. Those were really the golden era of GL

I shared these stories with one of my younger colleague in his early 20s. He kinda of dun believe, think I exaggerating lol. But I know most older cheongsters of my era can attest to how gorgeous the PRC ladies were back in those days

The M'sian Cat150 was a gem of bygone eras. The M'sian beautiful WLs were really no horse run in terms of looks, attitude and service. Even now sometimes when I recount my Cat150 sessions in memory, my kkj will steam.

In recent years (even before Covid-19 period) the standards for Cat150 has already dropped drastically. Whenever I visited the houses and saw those gals who were available (sitting at the sofa), my kkj cannot even steam. There were several occasions where I just went home empty-handed
Brought back memeroies from 2003 to 2006 where PRC street walkers really rule the street at $80 per session. Malaysian FL tip top one dragon service at HC in present day marina bay until they were phase out by our foreign talent in 2010..That is also when we went boleh land for weekly dose of ckt..