View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

it's been a long time....finally i can provide some updates and I'm grateful to all the bros who have supported this story.

as I drove to office, my mind was working permutations and combinations as i sped way past the speed limit...keeping Maya out of the picture
A) if i don't fuck J, I get a threesome.
B) if i fuck Z and J, i can continue to fuck them all the time including L but no threesome or who knows.
C) if i don't fuck J, i get a threesome, then fuck J later and continue to fuck L and Z. Even if L says no in future , Z and J can continue.
D) If I fuck J and L never finds out, threesome is still on the cards.
E) what if chuck out her bet, and try a foursome instead in my own way. will this be for real. or end in fantasy.
but i have not had J yet, i must accomplish that before any value additions ....
as i turned the curve...the guy in uniform with blockades was waiting with another ticket for me. 50 dollars down. (it was enough to get a threesome in Bangkok back then). This time we both recognized each other...he had this huge grin. and then he spoke in broken English while keeping the sadistic expression and sarcasm....

QUOTE=jazzyhunk1000;19123889]
she: have a bet?
I: wow, you serious.
she: ofcourse i am.
I: and what's on offer
she:if you lose, i want Maya to be out and you will never fuck J.
I: if i win?
she: then for all your control, i'll get you a threesome with Z just that one time.
I : are you saying that i continue to get to fuck all of you if i lose anyway?
My cock was already hard with those excahnge of words.
she: you know what i mean and her face was slutty.
in this whole bet, the only loser seemed to be Maya and in my conscience, it was my ethics.[/QUOTE]