View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoSaiGuy View Post
Hi Bro,

I am also "victim" of the spa. I was assign to a 40s Milf. So I request to change. But I was told to pay another $45 to change which I refuse. So I LL n make do wif it. When.I reject her GQ, she start to show me the black face n finish the massage in less than 5 mins (total 35mins).

Pm me if u r looking at the nearby spa. Maybe we can share.
Change gal must pay another $45? First time hear.Whoa lau, they think we so desperate, should have just walk out and ask for refund , if they don't refund tell them will call police . This type of shit spa just post their spa name here ,no need to waste time pm here and there .