Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post
UUpdate on today's outing

When on a movie date with cute indo A, sweet talk her during lunch ask if tired want rest somewhere private��

Quickly book(thank you dayuse) and grab to hotel, inside room tio attack by her,lots of frenching, striped and finally get to see her full C cup goodies�� Enjoyed myself with her soft puddings.

Her bj like vacuum, only stop saying cant tahan already and insert into her cowgirl to enjoy sucking and pumping her at same time. Buey tahan the feeling and let go 1st load.
While resting, she still play with my lil bro sucking clean and asking when can go for 2nd round��. 2nd round start, try out different position she saw in videos till finally released 2nd load in missionary.

Tried to go for a 3rd round but lil bro too tired so chilled till checkout timing. Overall quite sexciting time with her, cant wait for next date.

Thanks to the bros in thread for sharing their knowledge & experience. Happy hunting��

Took a sneaky pic just before checking out

Edit: wont be sharing contact as it take effort to up 1 after many rejection & catfish, hope you guys understand ��
Also to all asking which platform i fished from is fb
Good job bro. Welcome to the club. Looks like a keeper. Ur patience has been well rewarded. No need to share contacts with anyone bro cuz she is urs to keep now.
Btw did u raw her? Heheh upz ur points

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience