View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Landed in land of smiles at 5pm yesterday 19th april.

Checked in Solaria Nishitetsu hotel and waited for one of my contact's friend to arrive before heading straight to thay. Always wanted to try this hotel brand in japan but its pricey there, nice hotel tilting towards upper scale and pretty new. Great for family or solo travel, nice rooms usually encorages your partner to stay longer.

Why i prefer Thay is because they are one of the few places that offers martell, with majority local crowd. Though its abit noisy but the vibes is pretty young and vibrant. I dont know why but i felt tired and couldnt drink as much as before, so left around midnight. DId 3 rounds and the girl left around noon. THis girl drink until high when she kiss me she used her teeth to pull my lips, so I avoided that. Then when she blow me i can feel the teeth, again avoided that. Somehow i am surprised I can still cum in record time even on 3rd round. My contact told me the price was 10k(abit higher then avrg LT), guess she took a cut too but I really cant be bothered with the minor arrangements. Overall a good warm up for my little brother from hibernation.

Went for a haircut at neversaycutz, cost 500b. I like this shop for their stylist ability to give a proper cut according to your request. Same standard in SG would cost much more and some hair shops still pressure you to buy packages....

Now sitting at Factory Coffee to tick off my list of cafes. IF you are looking for something better then starbucks, can consider this place although there is usually a queue of 15-30mins depending on time of day.
Like yr FR. That sounds good. Gng to bkk this thu. Wanted to try local bar/pub than going for commercial services all the time.

Been hearing Abt factory, 15-20mins queue time is acceptable.