View Single Post
Old 18-09-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Only KSL. Revitalised to a Massage paradise?

I just came back from JB today and the first thing i did once i reach home is to open the tread.

KSL seems like it’s converted to a massage paradise. Heck there is even a massage training centre there now wtf lol. There is so many new joints now and i think we are spoilt for choice.

The location of KSL is perfect for pple like us. We have OC and its so difficult to have some special fun sometimes. KSL gives us a opportunity to get a nice massage and also discreetly get a release. Im not too sure if u bros have experience a happy ending in one of the shops in KSL before.

Please do share here and help out brothers like us. Discreet, safe fun during family trips to JB.

Ive tried a few precovid and its more to teasing. Tried thai odyssey, traditional jav massage mainly. Not all masseur will tease so need some luck. Used to have a regular thai massuer in odyssey that let me touch her abit below. But still nv kena hj before. These are the few joints new/old i saw and yet to try. Bros please do share if u experience special before. I think its ok to disclose the shop name right? So all bro can have the information. Since its not in sg i think probably make sense to just disclose shop and all bros benefits.

The list is just too many in KSL and i dont think i can single handedly conquer all. It will be useful if bros can help contribute here. We only get a trip once a month or less so i think its just not possible for me to reccee everything.

1) D asia
2) thong thai
3) supreme wellness
4) balinese thai
5) relux zone
6) century health.
7) royal balinese
8) siam oasis ( looks highclass)
9) Sq massage and nails
10) did i miss any?