View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BJ by tongue pierced girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Anyone here ever experienced what it’s like to receive a BJ from ladies that have pierced tongues? I feel that it’s super sexy and exhilarating! However I only was on the receiving end of it a couple of times from someone I dated from dating apps and so far have not been in luck to date any girl who has a tongue piercing.

I must say the feeling of getting a BJ from a tongue pierced girl is just so good especially if she is good at giving head, and when it’s time to explode the high you get when your hot load releases added with that tickling feeling on your cock-head is just mind blowing!

Fellow bros, share your experiences and also if you have this similar fetish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
damned shiok used to have it with a brwn sugar FB
Yes; I had sexperienced it. It was superb feeling with it gliding on your head.