Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=749368

FR for Prada (VPremium)

I haven't been active in this forum for a long long time but Prada really caught my eyes so decided to give it a try. I always have high expectation on looks so I don't usually try FLs nowadays.

Long story cut short... Okt very friendly and responsive. 5 stars customer service with after-service follow up. Precise and prompt instruction getting into the room.

A knock on the door and the story begins... First look on Prada and found that she looks pretty close to the photos. Definitely a pretty girl who speaks very fluent Mandarin. No language barrier at all which gives a high GFE. Prada was wearing a translucent nighties which reveals her beautiful body.

After the shower, Prada took off her towel and it was an instant hard on. Without any foreplay, I already have the urge to penetrate her immediately. She then started frenching me and wanted to go down on me but I stop her. I told her i cannot resist anymore and i needs to go into her... I didn't see any protection on the table which scare me off abit... because I wanted to penetrate her so badly already... so I asked Prada if there is any latex, she then took out one from the drawer... thankfully... Prada then quickly put it on for me and allows me to enter into her... I didn't manage to last but it was one of the greatest 5 minutes in life which I won't forget. Thank you Prada. Thank you VPremium.

Conclusion:
8/10 rating
High GFE, out to please you attitude
Slim and petite body frame with a little enhancement