Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malacca.....

just tried their tomyam today. Here's the FR:

So i've been looking around for infos on Melaka but seems like there weren't any. Found something about tomyumlee and decided to give it a try. Booked this tomyam chic called nemo from okt and got directions to where to meet.
Got there in time and the door opened up to a very young chic, smiling with dimples. Win liao lo i thought. So, proceed in and tcss abit.
turned out she's a legit 21 yr old still studying and has only recently started working. next, undress, she seems solid but meaty (not really my cup of tea but oh well.. still young) not those sort that's old and wrinkly plus saggy.. really kills the mood. Got into shower, but she didn't accompany.( im used to showering myself anyway. If they shower together its a bonus, if it isnt, then no problem either)
After shower came out, i dried myself first whilst she was still in the toilet brushing her teeth. Laid on the bed waiting for action and suddenly she pounced on me and started attacking my nipples. Naughty syt.. love it. Such a turn on while her natural D cup boobs were rubbing against my dick. It was already at full mast before she even went down on me.
next comes the helmet and off we go. Did her in numerous positions and I think she came twice. Not gonna go into details this time.
It was a long and hot satisfying fuck.
Name: Nemo
nationality:Tomyum
body: 6/10 ( I dont like chubby.. but otherwise, solid tits)
boobs: DD
face: 8/10 (nice cute dimples.. such a turn on looking at her face while fucking)
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10 ( can improve)
FJ: 9/10 (tight pussy although she did use lubes.. but the bush is thick. Every position is allowed)
AR: -
AJ:-
overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 200+tip
WIR: yes.. but try other stock

She did mention there are alot of youngsters trying her service. so if you are reading this, come on guys.. support the forum. write an FR. dont be a leech.