View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 04:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ??, ??? in Chinese news... sounds sweet and beautiful people in Chinese news? But the

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

??? with evil Trump 45 POTUS want to go trade war with ??? does not conjure well in Chinese news....

How can a evil empire be ???, read as beautiful country people, evil is devil ..... evil is not beautiful....

Time to replace ???? to ???????...

???.... well the white people from the West look like white ghost and Hong Kong Cuntonese call them Devil old people.... white devil people came to stay in HK and later invaded HK.... and that's about it called them devil is right choice word...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.