View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
For me Janet was once a regular also, her body was sibei power, skin was super smooth, although she wasnt a looker but her sex talk and hungry attitude always made me hard even if it was the second shot, however over time she kind of gained weight and i stopped looking for her, i think the last time was ard 2018?

Sally last time for my CIM fix, but after a while she kind of didnt so it anymore and i wasnt that much of a regular any more (so probably made it less possible)

I think thai FLs and me getting started on MLs made it harder for me to be that much of a regular at petain, having to divide my time/money/cum over all that
As for me, it was the opposite. Been fucking Thai whores at GL ever since NS. I only started out at PT in 2014. First meat was Wendy and another MILF same house as hers who used to be from KS. Then subsequently tried out Janet, FY and the rest. Never looked back after that. In fact I cut down massively on my GL trips after becoming regular at PT. I love MILFs and PT was the perfect place for me. Then came the lockdown in 2020. So Lan Lan need to release, so fuck Thai whores again at FL Dome last year. I find Malaysian MILFs like Janet, FY , Joyce easy to talk with. We can talk lot about many things, life back in their Malaysia hometowns, food. I will really miss this place. Sadly Jan, Feb 2020 was the last times I booked 2 of my favourite PT ladies, Janet and FY. Never knew then, it would be the last times I tasted their matured pussies.