View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Memorable fucks with my regulars MILFs - Would always aim for either of these MILFs when I was there. Janet, FY, Sally, Joyce, Judy, Wendy. Wendy from last time like seems lazy to trim her unruly jungle below but I'm fine with that. LOL

Worst fuck was with that Ah Kua op Stella. Didn't know she was an Ah Kua until Sally told me. Ha ha I was a PT newbie then.
For me Janet was once a regular also, her body was sibei power, skin was super smooth, although she wasnt a looker but her sex talk and hungry attitude always made me hard even if it was the second shot, however over time she kind of gained weight and i stopped looking for her, i think the last time was ard 2018?

Sally last time for my CIM fix, but after a while she kind of didnt so it anymore and i wasnt that much of a regular any more (so probably made it less possible)

I think thai FLs and me getting started on MLs made it harder for me to be that much of a regular at petain, having to divide my time/money/cum over all that