View Single Post
Old 20-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

身材:★★★★★
Nongmin stand at 1.6+++ which is good just almost same height as me. Like that make kissing better n more passionate. She has straight long hair with with very sexy, nice slim figure. She has smooth and beige could skin type. Her breast is very small but nipple is very sensitive to licking and touch. No tattoo or scar on her body.She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy have thick and many hair which I never lick

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give her high mark for this. She is a very good frencher and kisser. We start to kiss and french during the shower and after that was totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Her abalone the hairy forest type. Her pussy was tight and already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed down to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. I did not attempt to paint her as I m afraid I might be lose due to the forested pussy.She let out some moan and I give as I poke in deeper. I can feel the hot and moist from her pussy as I finger fuck her slowly.

口交:★★★★★
I stand on the bed and she did a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick and suck my ball and my shaft. I feel so high and shiok. I also let out some moan.After that she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum.I cap on and bonk her.

做爱:★★★★★
I start off with missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and faster. Soon I offload my full tank. She take out the condom it was still dripping.

After that we go for a shower and she gave me a short massage after that. We relax a while with some music then slowly gain the momenterm and repeat the whole process again but this time I pump her in doggie. i pump her deep deep and hard hard as I accelerate my speed to the fastest. I feel that She climax and high liao then i hold on to both her hip and kept thrusting. The moment was so sexy and her butt have lot of meat resulting in the sound effect of “piak piak piak piak piak” when i bang onto her butt. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i manage to cum again. I was totally exhausted and i collapse on top of her. My cock was still inside her and both of us were sweating and exhausted. I can feel the hotness in her pussy and her white juice kept oozing out from her pussy non stop while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. We rest a while before going for shower and she told me you are good and she sanook mak mak.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★★
She is sure the RTF type. She is the type who will take good care of her man. She is a nice lady and also very obedient and accommodating type too. She may not be suitable for boobs lover but those who are ok, I would recommend to try her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© by writer above.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily