Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DapperDanMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesin3822 View Post
Name: Wine
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Skin: 9/10 (She has a lot of beautiful tattoo ngl haha)
Boobs: C
DFK: no
DATY: Hell yea
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Moan: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (her english is limited but still understandable)
Rush: no
Damage: RM280 (1 shot, 45 minutes)
WIR: Yes (but probably for other stock)

So before we did the deed, I took a shower since it was raining outside and I always take shower before doing the action with other fl as well. She actually joined me and we took shower together without even me asking for it. She also dried my hair later on but since I have the wolf cut so she took pretty long time to dry it . So we just laugh it off cause it took like 5 minutes for my hair to dry completely... hahaha, feels bad man..

I have to be honest here, her bj is pretty average but she actually knew how to make you feel good with her tongue even though it was just an average up and down movement. But I think it's because she did the bbbj (u know.. raw, without condom) so that explained why I was hard so quick after only like few minutes (maybe 1~2 minutes , smtg like that).

Afterwards, I suck her tits and lick her p*ssy for couple of minutes before going into the real action and damn her moan is attractive no cap cause it sounds so natural. I know this cause from my own experiences, most fl I've done before will close their eyes and moan slowly like they don't want you to hear it haha. I finger her p*ssy a lil bit and damn it wet af already so I know that she is ready for my d*ck. We did several position like missionary and doggy before I went all out and her p*ssy suction is damn tight.

She said that she will go back to thailand like 2 or 3 weeks I think. So I recommend other bros (especially if you are too damn tired waiting for TYL slot to be empty all the time) to go for it before she move back to her country.
Hey bro, can share her contact?