View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
So about Philippine softcore movies, 2 actresses stand out so far for me. Angeli Khang and Ayanna Misola.

Angeli Khang

I remember bro Toshiba recommended Selina's Gold and it had Angeli Khang in it. A perfect kickstart to Philippine softcore movies. Plot was easy to follow and combined with Angeli Khang's innocent look and devil body. You really feel like devouring this SYT.

As for Ayanna Misola, she resembles some Thai FLs and the movies she star in usually feature her as some innocent looking girl but actually underneath she is some psycho nympho that will not hesitate to harm or kill other people. Good watches include Putahe, Bula and Two Weeks, End.

Ayanna Misola

Bro, can share where can get to see free streaming of Angeli Khang?