Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
crosten is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Handjobs only- Infinity in Cheras, KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakering View Post
Hey bros

I went KL over last wk Long Weekend, and at one of the nite, went a massage place called Infinity. Located in Cheras, Wisma Low Siew Eng building, level 11-3, jln 1/92C, off batu 3 1/4.

Anyway, i went pretty late and finally arranged a local Malay gal named ICE. wow, she's slim and pretty, abit too slim for masseuse, i tot so, but she proved me wrong. The famous massage skills for Infinity (they have 8 branches all over KL) is called urut batin, which like oil body back massage including of juagen malay style. She will use elbows to rub ur bums when lying facedown as part of juagen procedure, then ass-crack rubbing, lying at both sides. I cant describe well, KL-ites whom not try before can try. Another Ang-pai i saw whom is pretty and hot in demand is a PRC round boobs called Apple. But must reserve b4 go, i think.
ICE is damn hot and slim lady, 23yo, w/ a stud below her lower lips.

The damage is something like:
RM115- 1/2 hr body massage, 1/2hr urut batin
RM135- 1hr body massage, 1/2hr urut batin
RM155- 1/2hr body massage, 1hr urut batin
RM170- 1hr body massage, 1hr urut batin

I still rememb these becos i took the namecard back

To bro dresden900,
im not hijacking ur thread, just informing u and other bros in KL abt this place, which anyway, apart from massage and urut batin (malay juagen), will finish w/ hj only, also nothing like bj or fj. anyway, the ladies also dun allow u to touch them, not to mention if they strip anything for u, unless ur chemistry too good i nothing to say.

Do upz me if u find my MR genuine and helpful.

did ice give u a BJ ?

did she allow u to touch her boobs ?