Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Bubble-butt bonk

FR: Selene@VPremium

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=775283

Feeling horny so texted bro VPremium and asked about his new gals, and he told me they were booked solid till the weekend (when I texted him). Realized I hadn't tried Selene before for some strange reason, so made an afternoon booking.

Selene answered the door wearing a nice negligee, and upon seeing a jolly fat uncle, patted him on the stomach... ok that's different. Got into the bedroom and stripped down and score! Spinner body!

I posted a dissertation on a young lady's skin and body tone a while back, please refer here:
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=77742

So yeah, nubile-nirvana man, she has a really tight perky bubble-butt that just demanded I spank them (which I did) and ripe A+ boobs that were super perky and firm, topped with little pink nipples.

I also like the little touches of service - like helping me disrobe, folding away my clothes for me and helping me in the shower. Dunno about you guys, but I've had FLs who won't touch you before or after sex, so a pretty little thing sayanging while you're still hot and sweaty is a treat. Of course she's cuddly in bed as well.

When I got into her bed I was immediately attacked... in the man-boobs. I mean, I know I got a pretty good set, but I find it weird that FLs seem to be attracted to them and try to suck on them! After a light spanking that turned into a full-on make out session with me popping her firm little titties into my mouth, I took a lick at her pussy for five min (note: doesn't like sucking pressure, firm licks are good) then she went to town on me, and I was pretty impressed she managed to get about 2/3 of my (average sized) dick down her throat.

By now Mr. Stiffy wanted some action, so caps on and we went through a number of positions, twice - usually I don't feel much sensation through a CD while bonking, but reckon as Selene was tight as I could feel her through the rubber, which made Mr. Stiffy happy and a happy stiffy is a hard stiffy.

Unfortunately, its bad for Selene, because I reached a great state of mind, enjoying the sensations while not peaking. She was probably wondering why I hadn't come yet and went back to cowgirl to pound me into submission, so I held on to her solid butt cheeks for dear life! Such a cute little worker bee

Anyway, will probably RTF Selene but when I do I need to bring Red Bull.

Last edited by Keima; 07-08-2020 at 02:48 AM.