View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
猪狗朋友 many out there

everyday call u brother, then when u in trouble, they not only siam u but still talk bad (false things) about u behind your back

1 bro (whom I lend $ to him FOC so many times and never even pay me back 1c cent) even block my number

when i cum out of changi bangalow & bump into him at amk, he ecen pretend not to know and see me

friends and bros!
This is the general behaviour of most Singaporeans. That's why I am distancing myself from most and people of our ancestry.

The past does not account for the present. Just start over and move on without them, m8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
one thing must learn is relatives or friends add in lending or borrowing money don't go well together..
This is generally true. Only loan if you are comfortable with the idea. But never loan more than you can afford, if you entertain that idea.