View Single Post
Old 20-11-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Long time lurker before I decided to register for an account and post my FRs and MRs

Lived in Korea for a year so here's my two cents, but YMMV since I speak okok Korean

Kissbangs: I went to both K+ Hongdae and Hera Cafe Sillim. Both have hits and misses depending on chemistry. Alot of kissbang ladies don't like to kiss, don't know what they are doing there...

For Hera I like Gyuri the most, can speak french and FN roam 4G. Imagine 60 minutes of B2B contact, licking her neck and headlights then end with 1S HJ. Very chatty and got eye smile so very pretty. 80k for 1 hour if you register an account at their website and call them to book in advance. Can google their number also la. Got another one said to be former stewardess offer 150k raw, plus 2h so 310k total, but raw is just kiap with her thighs and pretend is in, then cannot kiss, so really hit and miss. Tried 3 more but none as good as Gyuri.

For K+ Hongdae need Naver account to book in advance but I never bothered. Alot of girls there also don't like to kiss but made a few horny by touching their oyster and making them wet. When they horny french and FN 5G roaming all turn on. One of them even cummed under my magical tuning.

Kissbangs normally got younger girls in college or just graduate but very hard to unlock so if you think face more important than service then kissbangs is the way

Anma: many anmas don't accept foreigners, got one even said ok in phone call because I speak good Korean but then when I admit I am foreigner they want charge me 100k surchage so I left for Gain... if you speak Korean and they ask if you Korean just say yes next time!

I only went to Gain. If curious where can see other FRs or google. Girls older and cannot choose. Service nice with AR B2B FJ club but looks department cannot make it for me.

Got more to share but leave for next time.