Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
glorycash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This FL that I知 seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post
I used to date this FL a few years back but was never really got into anything.

She recently came back to work at a spa centre. I paid for her service a few times and even tarma with her best friend. Three of us were cracking jokes during sex and it was very nice.

So I texted her two days later asked for another booking. We chat abit this time. She told me she was staying up till 3am and not getting enough sleep. I offer to paid for the whole day and told her that I wanted to bring her to 5stars hotel to spend a night. She hesitated at first, but agree after she heard the hotel name. I asked her how much I need to paid. She asked me to paid full for the spa centre (she is working at spa centre where she need to give 50 dollar to counter for every customer). She asked for less than full amount for her own payment because she said I was doing this for her so that she can get enough rest.

So we went to the hotel, we talk like a couple in the room. I can feel she was really wet. So I grind my cock on her pussy without condom. I asked her whether I can go raw and I will pull out when I about to shoot. She lead my cock into her pussy.

We have sex a few times that day and spend the rest of the time talking. After that day, we start to texting each other. I book her day for a few more times. Each time we will have passionate raw sex like a couple. We also talk a lot about having a future together.

I asked her why did she allowed me to go raw. She said she was having a moment passion and didn稚 think too much on the day. She always told me that she never treat other customer the way she treat me. That I知 the only one allowed to have raw sex with her because she wanted to have a real relationship with me. I take that with a grain of salt.

We often having lunch and dinner together and I知 not paying for anything except for the spa centre entry fees and for the food. One day I asked her whether I can book a day but only paid the spa centre. She said no coz she told me she don稚 want me to give my money to spa centre for her time. She wanted me to go rent a unit that she promise to come over to keep me company after work during weekend. Problem is she usually off work pass midnight, so I told her no. I insisted on booing a hotel room and told her that I will only pay for spa centre. She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her. At this point, I知 starting to doubt what she said to me about having a future together.

I知 really confuse right now. I asked to take screenshot of her chat message with her regular and show it to me. I can see from the screenshots that she is treating them like normal customer. Not the same way as she treat me. One time I left a message at her best friend WeChat, she got so angry with me. She said felt hurt that I was teasing her friend while dating her.

Did she ever thought of living a life with me or just after my money? Am I kena KC?
All I wanna to say from experience is, drop everything - wake up and flee!!!