View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlok View Post
Tulip from Silk

Disappointing experience.
Maybe I'm super unlucky.

Booked Tulip on Saturday night 9 April,8pm.

Unpleasant Event 1:
Reached location 7:53pm and msg operator. Got ok message and waiting till 8:10pm and messaged if everything is ok. Only got exact location at 8:15pm. When at location Tulip was sitting wearing blue nightgown and mentioned that she has been waiting since 8pm.

Look: 8.5/10 (Got to give some discount to the photos due to filters)
Body: 8(Abit Bak Bak but expected else where the boob fats go to)
Boobs: 9/10 (Big and natural. About to spill out from from the nightgown)

Unpleasant Event 2:
Was asked to sit down and talk to her as she say I'm last customer so got time to talk(she mentioned she ask her boss to cancel after me). Started to tell grandma story saying she tired but at least finish her contract blah blah blah. Midway told her lets shower but she say wait than continue on for 30mins of talking. By time started to shower was 8:50pm and action started at 8:55pm

Unpleasant Event 3:
Started with catbath nothing to shout about as she just licks nipple.
BBBJ: 8.5 (Can suck and DT, leaving a trail of saliva)

Not even 5 mins and at 9pm her handphone alarm started to ring. Total spoil mood.(Why set alarm when its not time up yet?)

Jitao sianz and just get the FJ done and over with.

FJ: 7(Because earlier she say she tired so literally I've got to do all the job).
Finish deed at 9:10pm and went shower

Unpleasant Event 4:
After shower after finish washing up. Tulip put back her night gown and pass to me my attire and tell me to leave because she is tired and the next customer is 10pm. Jitao sibei sianz and left the place at 9:22pm.

Overall very disappointing experience to have to pay 250 for 1 shot + short change on time.
It is a tactic bro. I kenna recently also. Given the price point, really not worth it at all. I suggest bros to take up the 1shot package instead.

After this sibei sian experience, I don't feel like coming back to dome 1 anymore for a period of time. Probably time to move on to other untouched pastures, because now majority of bros flocking to dome 1 leaving other areas empty and hungry. Service may also be better.