Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

After depart from Phuket it was all day traveling to Patts and arriving in the evening. Meet up with sbf buddy and we had a great meal at soi4, inexpensive and aroy mak. What a great way to start Patts!!

Dropped by soi6, plenty girls as usual and few customers due to low season. Intended to visit a syt from one of the bars and but heard she went back to hometown for 3 days, sadly our timings were off.

Anyway, we roamed the freelancers all beach road and hoping to find a lady who went mia from my contacts and also to let buddy see the freelance scene. No luck in finding the lady but there were plenty of ladies. We asked and they quoted short time 1000b and long time 2000b-2500b, negotiable.

Decided to roam walking street and visited a few bars and discos. Went to LK Metro gogo bars and nothing to shout about. Went to see the beer bars near soi buakow, quiet and lots of milfs. Then we were back to beach road. Picked up a slutty dark skinned lady for the night for 2000thb. Super hot sex and said it was ok whenever I want to have sex just wake her up. Girl left at 12pm.

Went to run errands like buy bus tickets and stuffs and ended at Goodfellas. Good chat with bro Soi6. Took a bar girl from a bar further down and we went back room for happy time while my buddy went for dinner and packet for us. I was drained as did not have enough sleep. Woke up at 5am and girl left while I packed my bag. Took bus direct to Soowannapoon airport.

Short trip to Patts but definitely worth it.

Airasia will be flying to U-tapao and its an hour's ride to Patts. Fri-Sun trips will be good.

Till then Pattaya!