Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Your FR is only partially accurate.

Regarding the person whom you texted with, that is indeed the agent, as confirmed by Kelly herself during my session today. The agent will take a commission from her for each customer.
Kelly speaks decent English, and was previously staying in Seoul. Regarding her ethnicity, I am unable to confirm.

Here is a more accurate FR.
Looks: 6/10 (If compared to other previous Jpn/Kr FL from Iconik/SNS, lookwise will be a 6 out of 10. Also, you can tell that her age is minimally in the thirties, not young)
Body: 6/10 (Body is proportionate, albeit there is some tummy fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft)
BBBj: 7/10 (Decent)
Painting: 7/10 (No funny odor)
FJ: 7/10 (Decent, nothing to shout about)
GFE:5/10 (Average)
Rtf: No

At the end of session, paid her $400 for 40 minutes session. She said agent informed her to collect $500 which was the 1 hour rate (she showed me the agent's text message to her). Told her my session was the 40 minutes rate. She said Ok and will inform her agent. Just to clarify the duration wasn't confirmed with the agent initially, only the time and venue was confirmed between agent and myself.
(Saved a copy of the post in case it is removed)
I don’t want to go into too much detail but.. I think this OKT might have ripped you off. We probably saw different FLs named the same “KellyMiko”.

Even though I already said I was looking for Kelly Miko, she had deleted my message after 1-2 days and asked me later which “video” she had sent me (because she forgot). All the while she was pretending to be Kelly Miko, but apparently has more than one video/pic of the same person.

Also, because she got the photo/video mixed up she sent me to the wrong location initially and cut into 30 mins of my time.

My experience was damn solid, and I found my “Kelly” really pretty. She’s definitely not above 30+ kinda looks. Sorry about your bad experience man.