Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Read the title: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

She claims to be independent, where got okt? You sibei cute, kena conned 30 mins of an hour and yet you sing still praise of the person who conned you.
She must be laughing when she read your carrot post LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilyverily View Post
FR on Kelly Miko: Girl good but OKT is bad

Found out that the lady messaging you is the agent, not the girl. cos she sent me on a wild goose chase a few times before with Bella (go there kena ghosted, twice already). This time with Kelly Miko, she send me to the first location then suddenly at appointment time ask me go another location. I tried to grab there but still took 30 mins to go the other location.

Ended up paid 1 hour but 30 mins gone liao. Not KellyMiko’s fault cos she got personal life also and can’t possibly extend another 30 mins for me.

FR for the girl:
So initially when I reached I was a bit annoyed (but not rude) and asked nicely how come changed location so suddenly. She was confused also and said she liked the place, so I dropped it. Later found out the person that’s been texting me for days is not her.

But seeing her made it all worth it. No commercial feel at all, v pretty kawaii kind jap face with some Korean feel. Damn cute. Feels exactly like you met this person, she took an interest in you and you went to her place.

Looks: 9/10 (damn cute and pretty, beautiful hair when doggy)
Body: 8/10 (fit, really really smooth tofu skin, nice bubble butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and heavenly)
BBBj: 10/10 (sensual, slurpy, tender loving care)
Painting: 10/10 (minimal hair, opens up, super engaging, responsive)
FJ: 10/10 (biased, FJ and doggy felt great at that point)
GFE:10/10
Rtf: yes