View Single Post
Old 14-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Now at Nanjing, just back from a dinner meeting with my counterparts they wanted to go drinking after that but I really too tired so went back to hotel. Nanjing is not too notorious like other cities, you want real action you have to know people and be more adventurous. But this is a topic for another day...

Few days ago was at Hangzhou city area, went to visit my 'old friend' who was in S'pore for awhile a few years back. She hasn't change much, kept herself really well and used the money she earned from us wisely. Has her own shop selling clothes and also selling supposedly safe health supplements for almost a year. No man in her life right now other than her 4 years old nephew who is sort of abandoned by his real mother because of her work. Stayed at her place for one night, observed keenly how much she loves her nephew and of course, like I shared a long time ago, she bathe together with him everyday. I was already horny when I saw her naked in the shower with her nephew. We were chatting quite intensely that night, dragged her to the bathroom and we French fight before I stripped her naked. She was almost naked anyway except for her oversized t-shirt and panties. I love her blowjob, she always knew how to make a man happy with her tongue and mouth and she is one of those who can make me cum early inside her mouth. She used her D naturals to rubba my didi before putting it back in her mouth. First shot went down her throat, she had no problem with swallow. Tied up her hair, she soaped me up and shower me like a kid. I told her I wanted to fuck her that night but she resisted, saying if I wanted to fuck her I must marry her. She said she stopped allowing men to touch her ever since she came back so if I want her, only way is to marry her. We walked hand in hand back to her bedroom like lovers. She gave me another CIM and hugged me to sleep. Fantastic 小三 to have I must admit but marrying her is another thing because she is the kind of woman who demand a lot from her man because she knows men too well. Once she told me she almost pushed her older brother off a building because he told her she that he is useless and his wife wanted to leave him