View Single Post
Old 27-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_to_please View Post
bros,

didn't know that this thread existed...
I'm a regular,based for mths on end in Tokyo.
Stayed in Shinjuku, serviced apartment.

The good tyhing is, Jap OLs are definitely easy to get if u hit them on the right note.
Agree with what bros said about having an "image" in place.
However, my jap sucks big time, usually rely on business associates to intro.

But one thing I found is that they're quite "clingly" and that is a bit unsettling...
=> Since U have your own apartment,then U should have no problems scoring all the OLs there ! Get to know them & invite them over for Wine & watch some AV together ! But later "throwing them out may be a task !

=> U actually dun have to master Nihongo perfectly,U just need to know the key words & they will understand U ! But if there's a really pretty babe that U want to pursuit then U have lots of incentives to master the lingo !

=> My good buddy is currently station there too & last time he told me that he have already "targetted a few Japanese OL babes to score them !" Waiting for his juicy FR !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk