Old 27-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Yessir...Jap girls = High Maintenance. It takes the occasional LV/Gucci/Prada splurge at Ginza, to really keep them by your side.

I used to travel SQ from Tokyo-Singapore and Tokyo-Los Angeles in the past when i was based in Japan. What i remember most fondly is the come-hither look of the Jap crew.

There was once when we had dinner in a restaurant down over in Hilton @ Shinjuku and bumped into the same set of crew that were on my flight. As i could recognize the Jap girl serving my section, i casually waved to her. And as it wasnt really a full flight in Business that day, i guessed she remembered me. As some of my colleagues were pausing for a puff and she was waiting for somebody, we struck up a conversation (in japanese). Then i learned she was staying in an apartment in Orchard and has an apartment here in mid-town Tokyo (Takadanobaba)....i thought must be really rich to maintain that on a crew's allowances. She then invited me to pop by her apartment sometime that night for some drinks. As we exchanged numbers, i eyed a old fogey walking up towards us...balding but impeccably dressed in a suit (possibly Brioni). I was quite shocked that the Jap girl then slid up to the old man and tucked her arm underneath his......then it all made sense > Sugar Daddy....That really turned me off big time.

So the crux of my experience is that if you act like you are well-off, impeccably dressed (i was in a suit and tie) and potray an air of elegance and nonchalance, that will be the ideal first impression you wana create to hit up a Jap girl...trust me, it works most times. Everything else is then up to the individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Hey Bro Machinehead1234,as for my OL gal fren,it wasn't actually a "one nite stand" thingy,she really wanted more liked a relationship then marriage ! She's very romantic by sending lots of love letter with her photos from her holidays.But we have lost touch already because it's the same as the SQ Japs gal frens,i have to do some hard decision as U really need to be very rich to afford marrying them ! The high cost of living in Japan & the strong YEN.And they told me that they need return home every New Year holiday !

And BRO,liked i have mentioned it's all thanks to introductions by my then SQ crew fren and then if U have good relationships with the Jap gals,they will introduce their newly arrived crew mates to you ! Some are quite easy to get along & if lucky when they are horny,they invite up to their apartment after dinner !...( the 1st time this babe invited me,i was so dumb to tell her that i was tired after golf,then next time when i wanted to score her,she never invited me anymore,it's a pride thing ! Heard she kept tis attached guy as a "toy boy !" )...If U want to succeed with them,you need to be able to speak some basic Japanese & take them out for meals & make them happy ! Of course be patient for them to accept you ! It was really tough with crew because they are always flying so it's a "hot & cold relationship" !!! Be prepared to make lots of trips to T2 & T3 !!!