View Single Post
Old 26-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
Continue from last episode.

I was cooking when hubby came home from meeting his friends,

We took our dinner as we chatted saying that the group had invited us for high tea and continued to the pub after dinner.

I was like, shit, they did tell me too, how to go out with V.

After dinner, I log in to chat with the group.. V was not online yet, while waiting for him, I chatted with others in our group. We decided to go to Marina Bay for bowling and there after high tea at Westin Stamford.

Me : Dear, they said that they're going to Marina Bay for bowling, thereafter high tea and followed by drinking at a pub.

Hubby : Oh, ok, later log in to chat, I need to clear my reports.

Me: Ya, you go chat with your PinkLady.. Your girlfriend.
Saying that, I gave him a kiss and went for my shower.

Me : Dear, did they said what time to meet?
Hubby : Yes, 1 pm, meet outside Victor’s Bowl.
Me : Oh, same place again. Ok..
You go chat with your g/f, I go do laundry washing..

I went to the kitchen with my notebook, placed it on the dinner table, and proceeded to place all the clothes into the washing machine. I plug in my notebook and turn on and log into the chat channel. Straight away V pm me, I accept and we have our private chat.

V : hi, dear, miss you..
Me: sure or not, go find your wife lah.. Whole day never sms me, must wait till I log in then can chat ahh, angry...now..
V: Don’t like that leh, you know lah me busy with so many things, kids, my works schedule, i need to plan my meeting and project,
Me: go lah, go busy with your wife then...angry..
V : ok ok, what do you want me to do?
Me : I don’t care, tmr we meet then say.
V : you know lah, yout hubby will jio me to play 3 games with him, losers buy beers..he always wins.
Me: He always wins, he already gives you a chance to win, you cannot spare the last ball what to do, Ya, he uses his own bowling ball, he keeps it in the locker.
V : I know, he's a pro. So after the game we go high tea?
Me : Don’t want..We go somewhere after the bowling games, I know he will follow PinkLady, did you chat with her, I heard she chats with all guys and seldom chat with us ladies.
V : where you want to go, and how we split from them.?
Ya she also likes to chat with me..
Me : Then you go look for her lah..I tell yo9ur tomorrow or you watch out for me..
V : No la, never go out with her..Wah, what are you going to do..
Me : Ok, trusted you. Where is your wife?

V: thanks dear, oh she is busy watching her serial drama..
Me : Go lah, go do with her..everytime watch a drama, she doesn't ask what you are doing now?
V : She don’t bother about me, 5 years till now we don’t have sex..
Me: Why tell me, you go and stroke her there la..don’t tell me she doesn't get wet or aroused?
V : No leh, I kena slap too..
Me : Omg, Sayang sayang
V : Said sayang here no use must show me ?
Me ; How you want to show you, at the bowling alley, siao..
V : Not there lah, we go somewhere lor, we got somewhere after the game and relax then you saying to me..
Me : Brb...

I paused, and proceeded to press the stop button as my washing machine went beep beep beep, signalling that washing is over, I took out all the clothes and hung them on the pole..and went back to my notebook.

Me : You there darling?
V : Here, here, where do you go?
Me : GHo hang clothes lah..not like you don’t have to do anything, login to chat with ladies.. Angry
V : No, No No, I didn’t chat with others, only you my dear.
Me : Ok OK, trust you, what time are you going to sleep?
V : you want to sleep already,
Me : Yes, Yes, it’s almost 11pm, so tired…
V : OK, Ok you go sleep, I chat with your hubby on the bowling bet and game rules.
Me : ok, ok don’t chat too late bye, kiss.
V : wha.. I want a real kiss.
Me : Don’t want.., ok, ok tomorrow we see how. Bye, good night.

I straight away log off, enough of teasing , haha, and off my notebook.
I went to sleep as I’m feeling tired.. Hubby was still chatting with his g/f when I kissed me goodnight and did glance over his pc screen.. Saw the last sentence from PinkLady “ after pub we go hotel …..”

Woah, I whisper to hubby, go lah, she is waiting for you.. My hubby held my face and kiss me hard, saying, “ later i want you”
Me : I'm going to sleep, good night..

I fell asleep soon after.

Next morning…..

I woke up at around 9am, went to wash up and put on my big Tee shirt. I saw into the mirror, there’s a love bite on my right neck..I woke up hubby.
Me : Dear wake up, we go for breakfast, I am too lazy to make it for you..
Hubby, What’s time is it?
Me : 10 o’clock (in fact it is 9o’clock), this is to make him get up, always add 1 hour when waking your hubby. Haha.
He gets up and rushes to brush up and shower...when he came out to comb his hair, I pushed him down on the bed, pinning him down by beholding his arm apart, and I lean down to kiss him, kiss his neck and give him a love bite, it turn out to be smaller than his love nite on me.
Hubby, Ouch, don’t bite me..
Me : Look here, you bite me so bigg, now my turn, fair and square..
I laugh and put on my dress..

Hubby : Why you dress up so early, we still got another 3 hours to go.
Me : We are going for breakfast at Mcdonald's, then we proceed to marina bay to walk, can or not..
Hubby : Oh, ok, we go now..

We proceed to our fav Mcdonald outlet to have our breakfast, i purposely take my time to delay..
After we had our breakfast, we hailed a cab to Marina bay. We stopped at the junction of the road facing the big field and alight after paying the taxi uncle.. We walk towards the field and along the side as we head for Victor bowls, beside the bowling centre, there;s a few pub along the terrace building..we took a walk, as hubby place his arm around my back, and he hold me tight as we walk, he extend his arm to touch my breast, feeling the soft bra and twisting my nipples,.’
Me : Ooi, still ealy.
Hubby : haha, you wear such a sexy bra, give who see.
Me : No la, if wear a padding bra, so hot sure inside sweat, wear this is cooling and not so sweat.
As we approached Victor's bowl and entered, all was there already, we greeted each other, V, greets me too and signals me to go to the toilet walkway..
need to pay extra attention, dont be caught by your wife, then everything is ok